Saturday, February 26, 2011

Onion Layers

This is a drawing for Illustration Friday This weeks word was layers.

I drew the character Shrek from the movie by Dreamworks.When I thought of the word layers I immediately thought of the scene where Shrek is telling Donkey;

" Ogres are like onions. Onions have layers, Ogres have layers."

I decided to put the quote behind Shrek so that people would be able to relate to which scene in the movie I wanted to depict. Having Shrek seperating on the right side of his body is to demonstrate the word layers as well as having the onion in his hand.

Illustration Friday- Layers


Drew the character Shrek from the movie by Dreamworks for the illustration friday word layers.


layers- step3

This is my step where I begin to add in the colour and blotch in where the shading will be before I add in any major shading.

layers- step2

This is my first step to my drawings. This stage is to sketch out how I want the drawing to be placed.

layers- sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment